Wednesday, September 29, 2004

Changes...

made a few aesthetic changes to the Bionic Elbow...

added some links.

No More Wasted Time is a different blog by me, mostly for more of my poetry and similiar such nonsense.

My War is a blog I stumbled upon fairly recently, and i've been riveted. it's by a soldier actively serving in Iraq right now, pretty much telling it like it is. read it. it's solid.

and finally, Boblog. Written by Bob Mould, founder of legendary band Husker Du, and a damned fine solo artist as well. His passions include music, politics, and yep, pro wrestling. like me.

Also added a Weather Pixie. Had one on my desktop at home, and at work, for awhile now. she rocks. you can choose girl or boy Weather Pixies. and there are a lot of options.

and as the weather changes, so does the background, and even their clothes. in the summer, they're wearing next to nothing. in the fall, it might be a sweater. in the winter, a heavy coat. and in the spring, shorts. or whatever. check it. it's silly mindless fun.

um. ok. that's it. carry on. and register to vote. and then, vote. damnit. or something.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home