Wednesday, March 08, 2006

It sucks to be meeeee...

i pissed out another stone last night. hoo-fucking-ray.

all together now, Avenue Q style - it sucks to be meeeeeeeeeeeeee....

i still owe y'all some post-op stuff. well, let's say it's just draining. i mean, i didn't even get cut open, and it wasn't until today - a week later - where i made it through an entire day of work. it sucks.

you never really value your health until it's gone.

damn, i want to be healthy again. that means changing my eatting habits. i'm only a tad overweight, my blood sugar and cholesterol are fine, all that is good. but salt, apparently, give me stones. and as you know if you've been reading, i'm not digging this whole kidney stone thing.

so, it's a lifestyle change for me. any of you know any good, low-sodium food, PLEASE, for the love of god, let me know. PLEASE!!! i don't wanna be stuck eatting lettuce and carrots the rest of my life....

1 Comments:

At 1:04 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

if you can go another route for spice/flavor- try it- maybe ginger?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home