Thursday, January 26, 2006

The Road Goes on Forever...

umm, guy in the white mercedes behind me? you're wearing earmuffs while driving. you look like a fucking moron.

um, lady riding my ass? there's four lanes of highway here, and it's pretty wide open. you're on my ass, why?

um, dudes in the truck? the left lane is for cars. trucks are banned from it. so, thanks for getting in the left lane and clogging it up.

so, i was wondering. if you're in the HOV lane, and a cop comes screaming up behind you, lights flashing, and on the hurry to somewhere - probably Krispy Kreme or Dunkin' Donuts or something - do you pull over onto the psuedo-shoulder (moderately illegal), do you pull across the double thick white lines into the high speed line (definitely illegal), or do you do something else?

just wonderin'....

1 Comments:

At 8:37 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

ah, don't you love driving? I used to take the streets to LI, took longer but only by 15 minutes. Giving me at least less stress, less assholes on the Northern and Southern State...
as for driving, i think Staten Island is the worst place for assholes riding on your ass... in a 30 mile an hour town - i had 3 cars high beam me and then stop short and cut me off - in a town... cause i was going 30...a nd they wanted to do 50.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home