Sunday, February 06, 2005

Back For More...

Im back. For better or worse im back. Reenergized, reinvigorated, and renewed, here I am. And fuck you if you don't care.

Last week we saw Bush speak. And get booed. I can't remember the last time a president got booed at the State of the Union address.

not much more to say on that. the speech, and the terrified reaction of Bush's fellow Republicans speak volumes louder than i need to.

But yea, i'm back. and it's time to get back to regular writing here, and probably diversify. Politics and Pro Wrestling still dominate my life - although i haven't written about much lately.

I guess the election in November really set me back. it just depressed me like it did so many others, because i honestly believed in, and had faith in, my fellow Americans. and i still do.

but over 50 percent showed that their sheep, begging to be duped.

and that's heartbreaking.

as for wrestling. i'm into it now more than ever. i'm not wrestling mind you - no way, not for me - but i go to a lot of shows. in two weeks, i'll be at five shows in four weekends. ooof. more on that later.

but yep, i'm back. deal.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home